You are already in Mexico City. The weather will be fantastic. You will be able to walk with your shorts and with your shirt walking from one side to another. You’re going to have a busy morning. Because there is a lot to do in museums, parks, historic buildings. But it was time for lunch, and what you want is to sit for hours with your friends to have a good beer and a good tequila in a terrace of the many good places that the city offers you.
So, here we put a series of recommendations:
- Contramar. It is a place full of energy. It is almost always full. Sea food to enjoy with a group in front of a beer. You can eat a whole fish grilled Zihuatanejo style. Save space for dessert.
- Entremar. You can eat a few tacos of shrimp and octopus. It is seafood, as if you were in the tranquility of the beach.
- Farina. If you want it is an informal atmosphere. It is a small place that is worth visiting. Sometimes it has a line and does not accept reservations. They sell good pizzas. A good salad and your glass of wine.
- Rokai. In the central Cuauhtémoc colony. A few steps from the Angel. A small place with the best sushi in town.
- Maximo Bistrot. In a corner of the old colony Rome and away from the bustle. French food for the palate. Finishing you can go to the nearby Cine Tonalá where there is stand up comedy at night.
- Belmondo. Good sandwiches, a good salad, good service and healthy food. Good prices, a bar with everything you need and a place to see people.
- Terrace Condesa DF. In the upper part of this boutique hotel. The tree-lined colony from a French neoclassical building. An ideal place for a few drinks and some openings with friends before leaving more night to another city.